Friday, April 29, 2011

The Theme

I am a thriving filmmaker in a town that is not known for filmmaking. Good Old Mile High Denver,Colorado.  Like most filmmakers, I have tried a ridiculous and random list of other professions and all the while known that film is the one for me.  I'm not entirely sure what I want this blog to be yet. Maybe one part personal experience, one part technical conversation about film management, or one part brainstorming new ideas and concepts.  I use my Facebook account for a distribution of the interesting short web based films I find and most FB friends seem to enjoy that there as opposed to me updating people on my sock color, so I think I will continue that but I feel a need to put down my thoughts on the actual workflow entailed in producing film projects.    From how to approach other filmmakers in the community to how to hold a meeting of creative and non creative or what software programs serve a production by keeping organized the best.  I have not found a blog that summarizes this and it happens to be my passion.  I look forward to trying different directions and maybe hearing others thought on this.

2 comments:

Unknown April 29, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

Been looking at your posts, interesting angle. Following.

philmin9 April 29, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

good luck on your film ventures.

Description

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP